Working for a growing commercial business, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career. We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual who is willing to take up the challenge and play a key role in developing and managing existing customers.
This role will be mostly visiting clients in and around London and you will also be expected to visit head office in Suffolk twice a week for meetings and sales briefings and will operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
You will be passionate about making a difference to your customers and have a proactive and positive approach to daily tasks.
- Ensuring timely, successful and efficient delivery of company products according to customer needs.
- Effective resolution of site issues before they become problems for the contractor/ end client
- Maintain a culture of service excellence
- Building and maintaining strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Commercial awareness to maximise profitability without impacting customer satisfaction
- Provision of sales information to Finance
- Ad hoc duties as requested by Line Manager
- Proven experience of Account Management/ customer service
- Project management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects whilst maintaining a sharp attention to detail
- Excellent communication, negotiation and listening skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, SAGE and CRM
- Establish strong working relationships with a wide range of people
- Responds positively to requests for help and information
- Team focused
- Good client facing skills and the ability to command respect in a meeting
- Ability to resolve problems
- Strong commercial awareness
- Organised and able to meet tight deadlines
Our client is also able to offer use of a company car and has just implemented a brand new company incentive scheme.