A great opportunity to work for a growing award winning company based in central Cambridge.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success your main responsibility will be to ensure that customers receive the best possible service resulting in the renewal of their subscription.
You will be required to identify ways for customers to achieve more from their solutions working within your assigned customer portfolio. Your aim is to nurture the customer, build collaborative relationships, listen to your customers’ needs and requirements, learn about their operations and plans, and then build continuous development plans with the customer to ensure they receive the maximum ROI based on their goals and objectives.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the solutions for an assigned customer portfolio
- Continuously deliver outstanding, responsive engagement and exceptional service
- Provide best practice recommendations and strategies to ensure that customers receive the best possible outcomes from their our solutions
- Lead customer meetings, including presentations, to potentially large groups of stakeholders of differing seniority
- Facilitiate maximum retention levels for the customers
- Benchmark progress on a regular basis, analysing any available data, to ensure achievement of the agreed business objectives
- Develop continuous development plans for customers, working with them on their critical drivers and success factors
- Maintain a detailed overview of the company product portfolio, functionality changes, and services alongside competitor and market trends.
Required skills and experience:
- Understanding of the knowledge automation market and associated technologies
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to excel in a deadline-oriented work environment, with minimal supervision
- Confidence in dealing with stakeholders of all seniority levels
- Great verbal and written communication skills, to ensure smooth communication with all stakeholders, and generate effective documentation
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience in analysing trends and delivering recommendations to customers
- Positive attitude, with an eager and proactive approach
- Strong commercial understanding
- Ability to travel as and when required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Confluence, Jira
Our client is also able to offer a quarterly bonus scheme based on retention of customers plus the opportunity to earn extra commission!
Working in a flexible and modern work environment, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.