We are looking for a passionate and committed Account Executive to join our client based close to St Neots specialising in commercial insurance for the SME market.
Our client provides the highest level of service for small to medium size enterprises in the following sectors: Doctors, Dentists, Wellbeing, Scientific Research and Biotechnology, Care and Nursing Homes, Kennels and Catteries, Care workers and Healthcare Practitioners, Vets, and Accountants.
Main purpose of the role
- To work as part of the commercial team in delivering against the department new business targets
- To seek out new opportunities and cement new client relationships with a view to writing new business and further referral
- To provide knowledge and expert advice to new and existing clients in line with our product range
- To assist with development and growth of a new book of commercial business
- To provide and maintain the highest levels of client support and service
- Be able to carry out the role in a professional manner to portray the company brand
- A good understanding of the commercial insurance industry, having worked across any of the following fields, healthcare, professional indemnity, liability, commercial or office combined, directors & officers or cyber liability
- A proven track record of working within a sales environment and meeting set targets
- Detailed knowledge of commercial insurance ancillary products, renewal practices, administration and insurer markets
- An ability to deliver results to tight deadlines
- A demonstrable network in the commercial insurance broking market.
- Cert CII qualified
- Previous experience of working with a small team
The basic salary for this role is between £27,000 - £30,000 plus a quarterly bonus.