Factory & Warehouse Operatives - Ely
We are currently looking for a range of candidates to work for an expanding, friendly business including the following roles:
- Machine Operators
- Quality Control staff
- Warehouse staff
The hours of work will be 7am-6pm, 4 days per week with the possibility of over time hours. The ideal candidates will need the following attributes, but training will be provided.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience is desirable but we ask that you have knowledge of working in a factory environment
- A can do attitude.
- Self-motivated, flexible and trustworthy.
- Ability to motivate and work under pressure with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to getting the job done and working overtime when required
Please note these are permanent roles and offer an immediate start.