Based in Central Ely, working for a well known business who are recruiting this new role due to continued growth and expansion.
The successful candidate for this Payroll position will be allocated their own portfolio of clients and will undertake various duties, including:
- Day-to-day processing of weekly and monthly payrolls including starters, leavers, personal changes, holiday pay, statutory payments
- Making BACS payments via the payroll software
- Offering support to the existing members of the payroll team
- Deliver exceptional customer service through verbal and written communication
- Processing Auto-Enrolment payments
- Dealing with client queries
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ payroll experience. The successful candidate will also be highly computer literate, and have a wider knowledge of RTI and Auto Enrolment.