A fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning company in Cambridge.
Do you have excellent writing skills combined with a proactive approach and attention to detail? This could be the role for you.
You will work with the Internal Communications Team on all aspects of internal communications from creating and managing content for the internal communication channels to helping develop the team strategy.
This role requires:
• A very high standard of written English and excellent attention to detail.
• Self-motivation and ability to switch contexts throughout the day, while managing your time and prioritising your workload.
• Commitment to building strong working relationships with a wide range of people across all levels of the organisation.
• Confidence with handling confidential information.
• A proactive approach, being comfortable taking the initiative and seeking out information on your own if necessary.
Ideally you will have an English degree, a degree in a subject with a significant writing element, or experience in any role that requires a lot of writing (job title doesn’t matter).
In return you will get an excellent benefits package, flexible work time and training and support with your career development.