A very interesting opportunity, working for a commercial and very well established business based in Cambridge.
The role is an integral part of the organisation and will mean that the successful candidate will need to work very closely with many different areas of the business, dealing with finance and non finance people. You will be responsible for overseeing two full time members of staff, rising to three during busy periods.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly payroll production
- Weekly Cashflow production for discussion with Senior Management team
- Overseeing team to ensure daily accounts are processed
- VAT returns
- Producing in-depth analysis of income and costs
- Attending Quarterly Management meetings and discussing accounts
- Annual accounts production
The ideal candidate will have previous relevant experience and ideally be qualified CIMA or ACCA (although AAT will be considered) and have a strong education including 3 A Levels and strong SAGE 50 and IRIS knowledge along with excellent Excel.
A good benefits package is on offer which includes an annual bonus, excellent pension and holidays starting at 25 days