Based on the edge of Norwich, working for a friendly and established business who are looking to expand their finance function due to a significant increase in workload.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and professional business where the duties will be varied and interesting and include:
- Supporting the Directors in the general accountancy duties.
- Provision of bookkeeping services for clients.
- Preparation of accounts for clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation of clients' tax computations and responsibility for the day to day office duties.
- Bookkeeping and quarterly VAT returns, using Sage 50, Xero and Microsoft Excel.
- Assisting with the preparation of year end and management accounts for clients.
- Assisting with the preparation of tax computations from client’s records.
- Preparation of annual returns and assisting clients with any accounting software queries they might have.
- Regular communication with clients through conversations, emails, letters and face to face meetings.
- Assisting with administration, filing, answering the telephone, photocopying, scanning, meeting visitors, post, making drinks for meetings etc as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good bookkeeping skills, gained within an Accountancy firm and is looking for the next step to further their career and development.