Accounts Senior - Bury St Edmunds
Working for a genuinely lovely firm who have been expanding steadily over the past couple of years and are now looking to add to their professional and friendly team.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 18 months experience gained within an Accountancy firm and be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders and partnerships.
- Complete Personal and Corporation Tax returns
- Working closely with clients.
- Working closely with partners.
- Work together with senior team members to monitor budgets and performance.
- Assisting with supervision of junior staff.
- Developing your own portfolio of clients.