Accounts Assistant, Cambridge
Working for a very well known and established employer in the heart of Cambridge, who are looking for an enthusiastic and well organised person who has ideally started their AAT studies and has around 12 month's accounts experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their 'next step' within a very friendly and supportive team environment.
Duties will involve:
- Carrying out banking across multiple departments.
- Processing internal charges on a regular basis.
- Maintaining accounting records.
- Monitoring and recording of expenses.
- Produce ‘financial information and analysis on a monthly basis
- Dealing with sales invoices as required
- Managing weekly/monthly timesheets.
- Accurately recording overtime data for payroll purposes
- Double checking financial elements of contracts.
- Maintain spreadsheets of payments incoming and outgoings
- Produce monthly internal and external revenue reports
The ideal candidate will be:
- AAT Qualified, Part Qualified or Strong mathematical qualifications (as a minimum)
- Confident training skills and eagerness to learn
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Conscientious with a high attention to detail